Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Intentions

I've been working on a group read for the last week and a half. A good friend and I manage a yahoo group called Fantasy Horror & Thrillers and the group read this month is Wicked by Gregory Maguire. Has anyone read that one? As usual , I waited till the last minute to get my copy. Lucked out and got a large print book but then realized it was over 700 pages long. So here I am , enjoying the book but struggling to finish it before the 31st , long after everyone else has discussed it. I've been so wrapped up in that, I'm not answering mail, and this morning I forgot the password to my blog and had to reset it. Funny how that seems to be happening with a lot more frequency lately. The things I used to do without a second thought to keep myself organized are becoming a chore and the next thing I know I'm spending a whole day catching up with mail, book groups, book trading sites etc. Maybe I should blame the internet?

1 comment:

  1. I read the book; liked it in the beginning but once it became political I lost interest. I would love to see the play though.
    I have become really forgetful too lately, I blame age.

    ReplyDelete