Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Cleaning

I spent the week doing something I've been putting off for quite a while. I decided to go through my TBR and my bookshelves to see what I could get rid of. It started with a good look at the books I've had listed at PBS and Bookmooch and I realized that some of them had been there since I joined.(2 years!) I'm not done yet but have collected over 100 books to give away. And as luck would have it, a good friend just called, asking if I had any books to donate to a book sale that she's having. Better yet, she's coming to pick them up! I'm thinking that's as good a reason as any to go through them again and weed out the ones I was on the fence about. Hard to believe , but I found books that I've had for 8 years or more and not read. Geez, you think it might be time to let go?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh- but it is soooo hard to let go! I might get to read them someday! *BG* Best wishes with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats me exactly, I'm having a hard time actually moving them out of the house! LOL, thanks!

    ReplyDelete